Joe Spanos Productions - Justice of the Peace, Videography & Photography
RSS

Recent Posts

Congrats Matt & Julia!
Ocean Themes Wedding Guest Book Alternative
Lock and Key Guest Book Alternative idea!
Unique Guest Book Ideas!
Love You to the Moon and Back - Sand Ceremony Set!

Categories

Hand Made Wedding and Party Accessories
Joe Spanos Productions
Weddings
powered by

The JSP Blog

Katie & Brian
Katie & Brian
The Dress
The Dress
Beautiful
Beautiful
Boston Bruins Shoes - Fabulous!!
Boston Bruins Shoes - Fabulous!!
The Wedding Party
The Wedding Party
Soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Arcand!
Soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Arcand!
Write your post here.

8 Comments to Congratulations Katie & Brian! Our Photographer was there to capture their Special Day.:

Comments RSS
Sport Vorhersagen on Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:42 AM
Es gibt viele Aspekte wobei als Moeglichkeiten, Vermutung Behoerden die grosse Mehrheit der Arbeit fuer Sie Schlechtes Wetter Wetterbedingungen haeufig behaelt die Wertung nach unten.
Reply to comment

prenuptial photographer dubai on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 3:58 AM
I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.
Reply to comment

Free Stock Future Tips on Monday, January 04, 2016 6:29 AM
Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I would like to put in writing like this additionally ?taking time and actual effort to make a very good article?however what can I say?I procrastinate alot and not at all seem to get something done.
Reply to comment

wedding photographer dubai on Saturday, March 19, 2016 2:07 AM
Great posting!!
Reply to comment

aly on Sunday, April 22, 2018 11:50 PM
Nice
Reply to comment

besteassy on Monday, April 30, 2018 2:10 AM
I really love the dress! The wedding is so simple, but I'm sure that this is so memorable for the bride and groom. The theme is great and the people are all happy. I know that this is the most unforgettable day of the bride. The photographers really did a great job with this wedding. They capture it perfectly. I hope that they post more pictures about the happenings in this wedding. I really love all the pictures. Thank you!
Reply to comment

HTTP Injector Latest on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 2:45 AM
HTTP Injector Latest
Reply to comment

best british essay writers on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 2:29 AM
Shoes of the bridal were on the name starting letter by the mention and that design of the bridal dress was great to wear that. Moments of the very special day of the wedding have been captured and I really liked the shoes of the bridal name.
Reply to comment