Joe Spanos Productions - Justice of the Peace, Videography & Photography
RSS

Recent Posts

Congrats Matt & Julia!
Ocean Themes Wedding Guest Book Alternative
Lock and Key Guest Book Alternative idea!
Unique Guest Book Ideas!
Love You to the Moon and Back - Sand Ceremony Set!

Categories

Hand Made Wedding and Party Accessories
Joe Spanos Productions
Weddings
powered by

The JSP Blog

Unique Guest Book Ideas!

Guest Book Alternative!  Guests write notes on beautiful paper hearts and slip them into a fabulous glass block which may be personalized for free!  What a nice keepsake!

11 Comments to Unique Guest Book Ideas!:

Comments RSS
Ryan on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:05 AM
It' actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Reply to comment

uk writing company on Saturday, October 28, 2017 2:37 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

hike for pc on Thursday, April 05, 2018 6:32 AM
hike for pc
Reply to comment

best essays com on Thursday, April 26, 2018 3:14 AM
Some of these ideas are nice. They are worth trying. I am so happy you've shared them here!
Reply to comment

Timothy on Thursday, May 03, 2018 6:05 AM
Great idea. Thanks!
Reply to comment

essay on time on Thursday, May 03, 2018 6:12 AM
What a wonderful idea! Thank you for bringing this one up. I really appreciate this idea that you have for a guest book. The paper inside the glass block thins is really amazing! I think that will be a nice souvenir for a party or in a conference! I am really grateful that I was able to read this blog of yours. Now, I have a new idea for my future party plans. This is really a great read and awesome do-it-yourself giveaway!
Reply to comment

karamba on Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:49 AM
America Gun Ban Home, Syndicated by Countrymen Your News Source Worldwide. Taking the stink out of Gun Control and being a Patriot.
Reply to comment

David Bennett on Thursday, May 24, 2018 4:01 AM
Reply to comment

hopa on Friday, May 25, 2018 4:39 AM
Give others a chance to consider you to be a standard player to maintain a strategic distance from any undesirable things from happening like getting ransacked of your rewards.
Reply to comment

casino storspelare on Saturday, June 02, 2018 12:25 PM
I am come here first time, i find the perfect article. Thanks for sharing interesting and informative post.
Reply to comment